MED U Course Content Poll
Thanks for your interest in MED U. We are always striving to make sure MED U is loaded with the most current of topics. Because of the ever-changing environment of the HME/DME industry, we are looking to you to help us bring that content to fruition!
Possible Topics for Future Courses
Here is a partial list of new courses under consideration:
- Aging and Dementia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Disease Overview
- Bariatric Basics and Overview
- Cash and Unassigned Customers
- Retail Showroom and Pricing Strategies
- Sharps Compliance, Safety and Needlestick Prevention
Let MED U Know!
We want to know what courses YOU are looking for! Simply click here to be taken into our testing program to answer a few questions. Simply fill in the requested information (none of this information will be saved), click BEGIN ASSESSMENT, take the simple poll, and click FINISHED. It's that simple.